LIFE COACHING SESSIONS
Christ Jesus Transforms Us to be Authentic: Obedience to God
Most of us don’t like rules. We don’t like being told what to do or when to do it or even how to do it. We like to be independent and make our own decisions. Why? Because we tend to believe that we know what’s best.
But want to know a little secret? Oftentimes, we have no idea what the best decision is. And we end up making mistake after mistake after mistake. That’s why God gives us truth and that’s why He convicts us to follow His word. So today, I want to share 5 bible verses on obedience. Check them out below!
1. “Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.” James 1:22
2. “Jesus replied, ‘Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.’” John 14:23
3. “The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.” 1 John 2:17
4. “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.” Matthew 7:24
5. “Whoever heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores correction leads others astray.” Proverbs 10:17
Obedience to God’s commands is the true sign of your love for God, and the only way you can know if you are obeying God is by knowing his Word.Contact us for more messages of hope, encouragement through Christ Jesus, and information of individual and group coaching services.
Contact us for more messages of hope, encouragement through Christ Jesus, and information of individual and group coaching services.