LIFE COACHING SESSIONS
Walk in the Spirit: Holy Spirit
Dr. Jerry Papalii teaches on spiritually conditioning our spirit to become victorious in life’s challenges, fulfilling our purpose in Christ Jesus.
Born of the Spirit:
“Unless one is born of…the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God” (John 3:5). Live/Walk by the Spirit: “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing” (John 6:63).
1. My focus today is to show you how you can Spiritually Conditioning your spirit man to be strong and to know the voice of the Holy Spirit.
2. One major truth and secret of success in destiny I must not fail to tell you is that the strength and condition of your spirit man is what will determine how far you will go in the things of God.
3. If you do not pay attention to your spirit man and develop/condition it, you will not go too far in destiny and the devil will stop you with ease.
4. Very importantly, you must train/Condition your spirit man to
(1.) Keep your body under
(2.) Keep your soul in line with the Holy Spirit
(3.) Follow the Holy Spirit. Negative thoughts can drag us into this wallowing pit of anguish and worthlessness where only Christ can bring us back on the top of a joyful mountain.
Let us look at Philippians 4:8 (AMP) Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart].
Truth is also sometimes defined in modern contexts as an idea of “truth to self”, or authenticity. Authentic:
1. of undisputed origin; genuine.
2. Walk in the light of the love of Jesus. Jesus said that He is the light of the world. To walk in the Spirit is to be following Jesus, for the Spirit speaks of Christ Jesus. The Spirit magnifies the name of Jesus. And the light of Christ is His all-pervasive grace and love. Ephesians 5:8 ESV For at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
3.Feed consistently on God’s word: Read and meditate on the word and hear the word. The word of God is the food of the spirit-man. What natural food does to the body is what the word of God will do to your spirit-man. Can you imagine what happens when you don’t eat for a long time? Your body becomes weak, you can’t see clearly and you cannot even think co-ordinately. That is the same thing that happens to your spirit-man when you do not take in the word of God.
John 14:6 English Standard Version (ESV) 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Receive the Spirit: “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit” (Acts 2:38).
Contact us for more messages of hope, encouragement through Christ Jesus, and information of individual and group coaching services.